Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Time to get off my fat lard ass...

&&& get it in the gym for two-a-days. Shit, I've gained back the pound that took me weeks to get off. WTF?! I knew my scale was a cunt, but now she is a low blow bitch(that's what he said). How dare she use that pound to control me in an unwanted and non sexual way. Like I said, bitch. So my plan? Jillian Michaels - 30 day shred (Bring it bitch! I'm ready for this shit!) & C25K, everyday, twice a day. This body is going to be a MILFs body whether it wants to or not. And I'm going to get it. I have to look FUCK-ME-RIGHT-NOW hot for when I'm in Vegas. Hey, I'm single and I have needs ok? Also I've been lacking in the motivation department, not good. I've been pigging out non stop for the past 3 damn days. You've thought I've learned food gets me fat just by looking at that shit, imagine what happens when I actually eat it, not shit but food. That would be gross. I've started 30DS yesterday, and my fucking thunder thighs hurt like hell. Damn you squats for being the REAL effective way of giving me the ass I deserve! If only I liked you, therefore I would have a great booty! And don't even get me started on those damn forward lunge!
 
My lame attempt of a forward lunge during 30DS.
Sorry so blurry, but it's the clearest one that way taken.
 
I really need to pump it up, and no, not by fist pumping unfortunately, by getting my ass off the couch and not using the whole WELL-I'M-LIFTING-MY-FINGER-BY-CHANGING-THE-CHANNEL excuse. Just that, it's an excuse.
 
So now it's on like Donkey Kong!! I'm going to hit the treadmill running, literally.
 
And because I need motivation...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sadly I think I relate to motivation pic #2 the most. I just get it. ahaha
Pics from PINTEREST, of course;]
 
 
Well let's hope I find some more motivation, or others push me up while I'm not in my A game mind set.
 
Talk you later, my one reader...that's what I call commitment...ahaha how sad.
 
E
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment