Monday, September 17, 2012

Comparison pics!!!

So I was going through my photos and found some pics from a few months ago. They have already been posted on the blog, but I'm still going to use them, because apparently I don't pose in the mirror in gym clothes taking comparison pics all the time. ugh loser. I know!
 
Sooo here we go!
 
Front view...blah.
 
Compared to now =]
You can see I am smaller =] YES!!!
 
 
 Side view...blah blah...
 
 
And now =]
You CAN REALLY see the difference in this pic!!! Yay!!! I am losing my baby less gut. I'm NOT where I want to be, but I am closer than I thought.
 
 
 
 
&&& 2 more pics =]
 
 
So right now I am soooo proud of how far I've come and I didn't even know it!!! =]
 
Post workout pic!!
 
&&& just because this sums it up ;]
got this from PINTEREST of course!!! ;P
Well just thought you guys wanted an update ahaha
Night.
E

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Such incredible progress, you look so slimmed down and healthy! Keep up the great work. Very pretty blog and BEAUTIFUL kiddos too! xo
    I wrote a rare fitness post today too...
    http://thelazyw.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-more-i-run.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete