Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weigh-In...somewhat

Friday was suppose to be my weigh in day, of course that didn't happen. However I did check on Saturday and I finally lost 1.8 pounds! YES!!! Took a few weeks for that damn stubborn bitch pound to finally get off my body, but I did also lost a few inches as well. I lost 1.5 inches off my waist, 2.5 inches off my hips (thank baby Jesus in a tuxedo shirt for this, never thought my hips could get smaller!), 0.5 off my thighs (bitch), and 0.5 off my arms (cunt). So I am happy with some of my measurements, not all of them. I am really trying to stay motivated, and work out EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. even though I am working out everyday I still am not feeling motivated very much.


                                               I want to look like THIS already, damn it!

Got this pic from HERE
 
 
NOT THIS!!!
 
(Whale-shark, for those who do not watch animal planet or discovery...losers)
 
Sadly that's what I look like when I eat too. Seriously.
 
I've notice I feel great after my workouts so that's good =] Even though I do feel like fainting, puking, and down right want to rob a bank so I can just get surgery to get my MILF body that I want sooo damn bad.
 
I've notice a bit of a change in my body. I really want to do comparison shots, but this is all I have right now. Now it's time to be judgemental and analyze my photos, you skinny bitches.
 
Sorry so far away, was trying to get a full body shot, obviously that didn't happen.
 
 
My face is looking thinner, well at least I think so, but who knows.
 
 
 
And just to make myself feel better, and to show y'all I don't look like a hot mess everywhere I go.
 
Here is the proof, that I actually know how to dress well, in my opinion anyways.
 
 
Well enough about me and pictures of my whale self, I have a few updates regarding the kiddos aka little shits.
 
Eliana got her first progress report!!! And this mama is PROUD!!!!!
Not only did she get A+'s for EVERYTHING!!! Yes A+++++++'s! But her teacher also told me that Eliana is one of the BRIGHTEST students in her class! How flipping ROCK-YOUR-FACE awesome is that shit?! And right now I feel great because I had something to do with that. I push my daughter to achieve anything but ordinary. I am consistently doing flashcards with her, reading, vocabulary, and anything else I can do to push her academic career to the max! PRINCETON here comes Eliana!!! She choosed that college because she said "that's where all the princesses go". Which I am all for! Another proud moment is the fact that my daughter is the youngest of her class, she is 5 years old about to turn 6 in the first grade. How rocking is that? Now I know people will say stuff because I'm already talking about college with my daughter, but the thing is I want to make sure she has EVERY opportunity open to her, nor do I want her to follow in my footsteps and believe a guy in high school truly "loves" her and end up knocked up and raising a child by herself. Remember she is part mexican, so it can happen ;] ahaha
 
&&& just because she is gorgeous
 
look how cute Rocco is too!!! =]
 
 
And as for my little man, he is actually becoming quite the comedian!! He keeps telling me how much he "loves the ladies"...great...and he loves to do tons of silly stuff! It's so cute! He is the funnier one between the two, so Eliana does try to copy him when he does something funny. It's soooo stinking cute! I should videotape them one day and post it on here to show you. He is also going through the whole if-you-yell-at-me-to-do-something-after-telling-me-24-times-to-do-it-than-I'm-NOT-YOUR-BABY-ANYMORE! stage. Let me just tell you how fun that is. ...........It's NOT!
So one day I told him that was fine, that I would just buy a new TJ at the store. His face - PRICELESS!
He got so sad, he was like "I be nice now" ahahaha awwww =]
 
&&& just because he is abnormally cute for a little man
 
I know he is not looking at the camera but it's hard to get him to stay still for one damn second so I can get a decent pic, but I did manage to find a beanerfide pic of him!!!
 
 
I know!! TOO DAMN HANDSOME FOR HIS OWN GOOD!
 
&&& because they are just my kiddos and they look amazingly cute in this pic...
 
 
well since it is 3am and I've posted enough pics for the week, I'm going to crash, or workout, or watch tv until I crash. Who knows.
 
Have a great night/morning!
 
E
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment