Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!

     So I basically spent my new years relaxing at home, with my hair all nappy, watching movies, and working on my planner. So I would say that it was a great new years for me. E is with her father and step mom and T was with the neighbors where they had a bunch of kids over playing games. My kiddos are growing up and leaving the house already! :( So I had no kiddos around me for NYE, which gave me time to sit down and think about things that I want to achieve for the year.



     I know a lot of people think resolutions are stupid, however, I like making goals for the year and see how much I have accomplished at the end of the year. Do you know how satisfying it is when you get to see your goals written on paper and you can mark them off at the end of the year meaning you did it?! It's a wonderful feeling.

     I put my goals list in my planner so I can constantly see them to make sure I am planning stuff to help me achieve them. Here are a few of my goals. I'm keeping certain goals private until I am more comfortable with being that open.

- Lose five pounds per month, which totals to 60 pounds for the year
- Make meal plans & workout!! Push yourself!
- Declutter my life: LESS is MORE.
- Set up monthly goals
- Do well in school
- Get rid of some debt
- Read more personal development books and good book in general
- Blog and learn to be open
- Get up & do more & BE MORE
- Take things one day at a time

Pretty hefty goals right there, however, I'll be able to achieve them because I am a planner and I love making lists to help me cross things off.

I already have all my meals planned for January. They are very simple, nothing fancy, but it makes  things more achievable.



What are some of your goals that you've made for the year? Hope everyone had a great NYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment