Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Flowers

Lately I've been making some fabric flowers hair clips and headbands and it is so much fun!
I love making things. And repurposing things that I randomly find.
I've been approached to make wedding bouquets, so hopefully my flower making technique will be good enough for that!!!
And how awesome is the fact that someone wants to share their special day with me, by having a little project of mine appear in so many photos, and could be a keepsake?

Making things is my little way of getting things off my mind. Creativity is my outlet. Granted I'm not anywhere near those people who make a living off of their craft, but maybe one day!
Here are some flowers that I have made so far. Let me know what you think?
Also Eliana is into making them too. She helped me with some :)









Make today a beautiful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment