Monday, April 6, 2015

Brain Dump

I'm positive that this post will pretty much be all over the place.
 
Have you ever had so much going through your mind that you just don't even know where to begin?
Well that is me currently.
 
I'm stressed about school. I'm getting lazy, to the point where I don't even care. How did that happen? Why is that happening? The end of this semester is just off. I think a mixture of spring break, and finding out that the classes I'm currently in are no longer being counted for the nursing program, as well as changing some of the required classes. That really pissed me off, due to the fact that I am going to be a semester behind of what I had originally planned. I'm getting old and I don't want to be almost 30 by the time I graduate. But I suppose it's been late than never.
 
Another thing that is going on. Negativity. It's definitely not a good vibe to have. It pretty much ruins everything. Moods, days, moments you won't get back. It sucks to be in a funk. And seems impossible to not get out of it. I guess the quote "Nothing is impossible" should be right here.
 
I'm going absolute bonkers by being a SAHM. I have always worked, so I am extremely out of my norm. I'm not use to being at home all the time. I guess I shouldn't complain because I know many who would rather have my position of being able to stay home while your significant other takes care of everything. In that aspect, I am thankful.
 
I am not a country girl. I am a city girl. I have always lived in large cites. San Diego, the Bay area, Las Vegas, and now I'm in BFE. Where I have to drive to just get to a local library, and it takes 25 mins to get to a store like Walmart or Target. I'm use to being able to walk across the street and BAM have everything right there. Granted there are good things about living in BFE. We have land, so therefore, my kids can run around, we have annoyingly loud chickens that give us fresh/free eggs and we can pretty much do whatever we want. Just wish I wasn't so isolated.
 
Unmotivated. To do anything other than watch Netflix, or do a craft project, or just hanging out. I've been having a blast just siting in the living room singing along with my kids while they dance around. Or when we play the quiet game. I get some good reading in during that game! HAHA.
However I did do my hair and makeup for Easter. I only took about 2 pics because I just was not feeling good whatsoever. So you don't really get to see the cute outfits I had picked out. LAME.
 
I am dreading the summer here in AZ....I hate the heat and the sunshine all damn day. When it's almost 8 at night and the sun is barely going down, we have a problem. I want to live in Washington. Gloomy is the way to be!! haha.
 
And just some other personal stuff that is going on.
 
All I want is to eat and not get fatter, and nap. Is that asking for too damn much?! Sheesh.
 
SO pretty much I'm in a bitch fest mood aka Negative Nancy right now.
 
Oh well, it was good to get it off my chest, now hopefully I'll be going back to my happy self.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment