Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Crafts!!

Now if you know me personally, you would know that I love to craft, I would consider it a hobby if I did it more often. But I just love crafting. It clears my mind.
I'm not a full on DIY or anything, just like to do small little things here and there.
It's fun, and I love it; however, I just don't get to do it as much as I would like.
I live in town that only has Michael's.
And I am a Hobby Lobby girl allllllll the way.
My old apartment was filled with Hobby Lobby, considering I use to live across the street from one. Literally. I could walk right across the street.
So I make do with Michael's and Walmart.
I don't have much of a creative vibe as I once did.
I would make every single one of my kid's bday invites, decorations, wall art, repurpose items I found at Goodwill etc. (also the said town I live in doesn't have a very stocked Goodwill. I've never found anything there in over a year).
I don't do that stuff anymore. Lame.
 
 
 
BUT my daughter Eliana is super creative!
I'm so glad that she is crafty!
When we go to Michael's, she just walks around like she knows what she is doing, and she knows exactly what she wants. When we went there a couple of weeks ago, she picked a letter, a backing, and a decorative little snowflake. Knew what paint she should use on each one, and which paint brush she should use. YOU GO GIRL!!!
Also this girl has a thing with bracelets. Give her string and some beads and she'll make you like 5 different bracelets, and I'm talking different styles. Like braided, beaded, weaved around beads, charms, everything.







 



 
 
My son TJ, he has a bit of creativeness to him, but not a lot. It's ok though, because he rocks at stick figures!! He is a more experiment type of person. I was teaching the kiddos about how clouds work like 2 weeks ago, and he was just all about it. He was extremely careful about his area not getting messing, just very detailed about the whole thing. Like I need x amount of water, x amount of shaving cream, and drop the water colors in specific areas.
 
 
 
It's really awesome to see how different yet similar my kids are. And how they learn things.
What is your hobby? Does your kids have a similar hobby or the same as you?
Make today a beautiful day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment