Friday, April 17, 2015

Mini Update

So I took a break from social media for a little bit, because I had a lot of stuff going on between school, and life. Now everything is going back into order.

Have you ever had like a few weeks where everything is just crazy? Like holy crap!
Anyways, here is a little update.
1. School is almost over. THANK BABY JESUS from the bottom of my heart and soul! This semester has had me all crazy.
2. TJ and the bf went on an all guys fishing trip. It was TJ's first time going, and apparently he did really well and learned very quickly! So happy that they had a great time!


 



3. Eliana and I have been growing closer and I love it! Granted we were already close, but she is growing up it feels like, and we are just able to do more stuff together like DIY projects.
 
4. I've also took a break from social media because I really got into my creative side. I'll post pics on another post of stuff that I've been making.
5. I suck at losing weight. I get into it and then it dies down....UGHHHHH this irritates me the most. Like seriously Estefanie? You can't work out 30 mins a day and eat the healthy stuff instead of the bad stuff. Ugh. SO annoying.
6. I hate to admit this, but I'm slacking on school. It's like I'm doing the bare minimum now. Which cost me my 4.0. I'm now at a 3.8 which is still good, but not as good as I want it. I must now take my head out of my ass and get the ball rolling again.
7. I am counting down the days until we go on vacation next month. Which should be motivation for me to move my ass more to lose weight considering that there is going to swimsuits involved.
8. Being a parent is hard. I love my kids but man some days I just want to be like fend for yourself! And do the damn laundry you hevens! Haha total asshole right there! But hey the truth hurts haha
 
9. Since having my braces I've lost a few pounds so yay!!!
10. I hate having braces. They are in the way. If I'm not talking with a lisp now, I'll either be spitting at you, or drooling on myself...It's soooo attractive. My bf and I crack jokes all the time about it. Gotta laugh at yourself.
Well that is all I have for today! I have a paper about children behavior and corporal punishment to write. I know that is going to be a fun one to write.......haha
Make today a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment