Wednesday, January 20, 2016

10 facts about MOI.

I've been seeing a lot of blog post like this, so I figured why not?
 
1. I currently am taking FIVE classes, plus work, plus kids...wtheck was I thinking?!
2. I LOVE making fabric flowers for your hair. I don't know why but I FREAKING love it more than any other DIY projects.
3. I get obsessive about things. For instance, if I get on a cleaning kick, I have to do because it has to be done a certain way. Or if I read a book, I have to find a series because I can't just stop at one book. I have questions!!
4. I love a good smelling house. I love candles, and all things that just smell yummy!
5. I like buying hoards amounts of cleaning supplies. When I moved 2 years ago, I had 2 or 3 giant boxes filled with cleaning products.
6. My planner is color coordinated according to school (each class has it's own color), work, mom stuff, appointments, etc.
7. I love planning board games with my kiddos. I'm happy that they love playing board games with me as well :)
8. I love a good bargain! I am always price matching, seeing if it's something that I could easily make, or something I can borrow.
9. I am a plain jane. I like to wear jeans, a shirt, and some flats or sandals. I go through areas where I have to have an accessory for everything but eventually I go back to my roots of being simple. I have to thank my brother for that. I wanted to be just like my big bro growing up. haha. I also just wear foundation, mascara, and some tinted lip balm.
10. I am a carb lover. I will choose a bread stick over some candy. Also I don't like candy, and I especially don't like chocolate candy. The smell of it makes me sick...WHAT?!?! A girl who doesn't like chocolate is not normal haha.
 
Alright, there are my 10 facts.
What are some facts about yourself that not many people know?
 
Have a good day!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment