Friday, July 20, 2012

Pinterest Addict Alert!

From my last post, y'all know I have been at home sick, so where does that leave me? Spending ALL FLIPPING DAY on Pinterest. If you don't already follow me on there, click HERE. I have tons of rocking stuff on there, trust me I've been on that thing for many hours for many days =] Anywho so while browsing I came across a couple of things I wanted to try. I'll tell you whether I believe I won or failed. Feel free to disagree if I think I failed ;] So I have a total of 3 projects. I am thinking of creating a specific day for pinterest attempts. ahaha

So let's begin.

Project #1: 

I found a recipe that claimed to be the world's best chicken. If you know me in person then you know my love of food. Hence why I always need to be on a diet. ;]

So I follow all the steps





And it turned out pretty great! I think I used a little bit too much of Dijon mustard and not enough of maple syrup. Me love maple syrup! I think this was a winner! Yay! Also it was really filling which is good. By the time I finished one of the chickens I was so stuffed I had to give myself a few minutes before I could start cleaning the kitchen.


Project #2:

Well since I have been sick and on a whole truck load of medication. My hair has started to shed. REALLY bad. Now I have a clogged tub...ugh. Bastard. So OF COURSE I went onto pinterest to find a solution!

Once again I followed steps
*Sorry for the dirty tub. I just scrubbed that beast 2 days ago. Stupid clogs*





So it didn't work for me =[ So FAIL! I'm not saying this solution doesn't work at all, it just didn't work for MY clog. It's something I think people should try.

So then I helped to destroy the ozone layer by flushing chemicals down my tub's drain



TA-DA!! All gone! Look how white my tub is just from the baking soda and vinegar mix! I'm liking those to clean =] So in the end I think this is a WIN!


Project #3:

I went to good ol' Walmart today looking for a couple of things and I saw plug in refills! I knew I needed those so I went strolling on my happy way over to the nice smelling section. That's when I froze. 10 flipping dollars for 2 plug ins?! Oh hell to the NO! Then I got to thinking because I knew I saw something regarding refills on pinterest...THINK THINK THINK. BINGO!


At that moment I went from looking at $10+ options to this.


89 CENTS BABY!!!!! SCORE!

I picked out the scent I liked the most, by the time I left that area I was shocked I could even still smell normally. ahaha

Here are the steps I followed








OMGrapes!!! This RIGHT here is amazing!!! WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!!
Just from this amazing idea I saved about $9!!! "Holy grab my boobs" moment! I suggest EVERYONE try THIS!!!!


Well I think everything was pretty much a winner! Hope you enjoyed! You better believe there will be more but not all in one post again. It sucks to think for this long with all my meds that all say may cause drowsiness, etc. ahaha

Have a wonderful Friday night y'all because this single mama is stay in with her plus 2!!!!!!!!
...........as always. I have no life. Oh well one day I will when my kiddos are married. Until then repeat episodes of nickjr here I come!!!!

E





No comments:

Post a Comment