Thursday, July 19, 2012

A pregnant druggie having an anxiety attack?!

So let me start at the beginning here. I live in the "how-the-hell-can-you-stand-the-heat" state of good ol' AZ. During the summers we have our monsoon season, which are cra-cra (crazy)!


Courtesy of Google Images
Floods

Trees get knocked down

& we have massive dust storms...which I happen to be allergic to...yup. Sucks for me huh?



Now imagine going through that when it is 114 degrees outside. yup it really sucks for me.

SO with weather like this I get respiratory infections A LOT during the summer. So this past Saturday we had a HUGE thunderstorm and massive heat, and of course I got stuck in it. Therefore on Sunday morning I woke up feeling dizzy and short of breath. Great I was getting sick. Monday rolls around and I decide to go to the doc first thing in the morning, which leads to a 911 phone call because the doc thought I had pneumonia. =O

When the EMT's arrived they were like I am only making noise or something, but they still take me in the hospital and when I get there, that is when I started to mentally slap people across their face. I got rolled into a room and two nurses walk in (no this is not a beginning of a joke =P) they start asking me some questions which was hard for me to answer because I couldn't breath, that's when the rudeness started from these annoying B's. When they started to take my blood, one of the nurses was like "Oh, you don't react to needles. Do you do drugs?" WTF is that?! I've had two kids, you think some needles are going to hurt after that shit?! That was the first time they asked me if I did drugs. The next time they asked me was when they were trying to get my eyes to focus, because apparently my pupils were jumping around. I told them NO again. Jeez was I the only one part of the D.A.R.E. program growing up?! Just say No to drugs people! So the next question they started to focus on was if I was pregnant. They asked me a grand total of 7 times if I was. Um No I am NOT pregnant. Why? Because it took me 2 children later to realize you have to cage the snake before you shake and bake baby. Also I had c-sections with both of my children so therefore I can only have one more and when I do, I want to have that child with my future husband (Ryan Gosling).

YES Ryan, I will marry you! =]


So the doc decides to have the nurses give me pain medication for the chest pain that I was having and during that time the doc talked to my mom and basically said they thought I was a pregnant druggie having an anxiety attack because I have anxiety medicine in my background. WTF?!

I AM NOT A CRACKED OUT PREGNANT LADY HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK!

I CAN'T BREATH AND HAVING CHEST PAINS, FIX ME DAMNIT!

After being out of work for 5 days I am somewhat feeling ok. Not good, but now I can sleep a couple of hours without getting up because I can't breath. =]

Sigh. If only Ryan could make me feel better somehow.



OMGrapes! He just made me feel a bit better! I have the best future husband EVER!

Until next time! Which might be in a little bit since I am not leaving my house for another couple of days.

E
aka Future Mrs. Gosling


2 comments:

  1. Holy geez! What a weekend! Glad Mr. Gosling was there to cheer you up a bit, though ;) Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I don't know what I would do if Mr. Gosling was not there ;]

    ReplyDelete