Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A couple of things to survive in AZ

So I get asked allll the time how in the world do I put up with the summers here. Sometimes I don't know how I do it as well. Here are a couple of things that are ESSENTIAL:


WATER!!!!
I can't express about how important this is to get through the day here. Once you walk outside imagine walking into a giant brick wall of heat. It is not pretty for your makeup, hair, or anything that makes you look good. 




Sunscreen of course. I'm sure everyone knows that one, as well as some A/C!



Sunglasses! I love me some huge bug eyed sunglasses! As well as the fact that I rock them! ;]



Hats! Who doesn't love hats. I don't wear them all the time, but my little man usually does.


How stinking cute is he, rocking that hat?!


And another way I survive the summers out here is by never being outside, as well as get out of AZ as much as I can!

Thanks for reading!

E






   

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! Randomly found your blog today and I have to say that your children are absolutely gorgeous! You're such a lucky mama.

    ReplyDelete