Monday, August 20, 2012

Weight in?

So I'm not exactly sure when I want to do my official weight in. I've been working out every damn day and I have NOT I repeat have NOT lost ANY weight! WTF?!?!?! I don't know if I am eating too much or what because this single mama is hungry! Plus I have no idea when was the last time I have something besides water to drink, which is NOT a bad thing whatsoever.

As for OPERATION HOTNESS, today was suppose to be our first weigh in but my co worker/amazing friend was not there today so we couldn't compare so I will just wait until next week before I put up any disappointing numbers up. I really want to see improvement before I start putting numbers out for the WHOLE damn world to see, well technically only my one reader would see ahaha...how sad.

Anywho anyone have any tips on how I should be mixing up workouts, meal plans, anything really?


Have a great night!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment