Friday, August 17, 2012

It's starting...

So just to get caught up a bit, I've been working everyday for the past like 3 weeks. Not only at my full time job but as a full time mama too. It has been INSANE!!! To say the very least. Not to mention stressful. Last weekend while at work my co-worker and I decided to have "Operation Hotness" which is a little competition between us over the next month. Whomever loses the most weight and/or inches gets a new outfit from the Non biggest loser? 2nd place? I don't know but all I know is that a new outfit that you don't have to pay for sounds AMAZING! I've been doing pretty good=] I'm starting this week with working out every other day just because I don't want to feel overwhelmed. Starting next week I want to workout everyday and see how that goes. The hardest part is dinner time. Ugh. It plain ol sucks some balls. How in the world do you not consume every little thing in front of you?! Its hard to portion control for me. Maybe I am not eating enough through out the day? Any advice?

So if anyone is interested we could have an "Operation Hotness" group on here? Considering I only have 1 reader the group will probably not be very big ahaha.

Anywho I was looking up some motivational items that would push me and this is the most effective..

Yes this is what is pushing me to work out. ahaha might as well have fun with it =]

Also the fact that I went shopping tonight and I thought I have lost a few inches because some pants are starting to feel a bit loose so I grab a size smaller in shirts, and it seems I've actually gone up! WTF?!?!?! Ugh now tonight's workout is going to be intense. Got to go workout to my size small goal. Later dolls =]

E


No comments:

Post a Comment