Monday, August 27, 2012

C25K is a bitch.

So remember how I was saying that that workout from C25K wasn't too bad, well guess what?! My damn mind and body figured out wtf I was doing. SO now I'm on day 3 and it is so HARD! (that's what he said). I'm going to workout today and then I'll be putting my measurements up, I don't think I am quite ready to share the weight #. It makes me sad even thinking about it. Anywho I have a question, now that I've been working out everyday damn day for the past 2 weeks, do you guys ever feel the need to continue to workout through the day or just once a day? I keep feeling like I'm not doing enough, but once I hit the gym I feel like I'm going to pass out or puke, and at that moment I feel like I'm doing enough. I don't know maybe I am just babbling. Who the fuck knows what I'm saying half the time.

Here is a pic of face. Obviously. But in the pics you can see a difference in my face. I didn't notice that until now. yay!
 
fat face.
 
 
 
thinner face =] with better makeup =]
 
 

 
well until its measurement time=/
 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment