Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Change

It's been awhile since I've written. 
I was unable to find the right words to put here. 
A lot has changed in my life, and still is changing everyday. 
I try to remain positive and happy, some days are easier than others. Eventually I won't have to try, I'll just be positive and happy all day everyday. 
Since I've been on my own, I have come to some conclusions. 
1. People will do what they have to do for THEMSELVES. Even if that means hurting other people. 
2. When you love someone so deeply, don't forget to love yourself more. It's hard finding yourself after a break up if you don't.
3. Always have a smile on your face, even when you don't feel like it. 
4. Always pray for others, especially for the ones who have hurt you the most. Those people must be so hurt inside that they lash out on the people who loves them the most and would do anything for them.
5. Realize that you'll never do anything right in the eyes of someone who wants to only see what they want to be.
6. Learn from the above statement, and don't be that person. Always see the good in people, even if they've done so much bad. Someone has to believe in them. There is so much bad in this world, be the small glimmer of light in someone's world. 
7. Find a house of God that makes you feel closer to God. Without God these past couple of months, I don't know where I would be. I was going down a dark path until He showed me that I'm worthy of greatness. Thank you God!
8. Find a rhythm that works for you. Don't take on too much, or else you'll burn yourself out. And go out every once in awhile. It's a great way to relieve stress. I went out this past weekend with some girlfriends, and was able to laugh so hard like I haven't done in a long time. Also grilled chicken pitas are amazing!
9. It's ok to ask for help. I've had to learn this. I shut everyone out and have finally let people in and asked for help. Even with the smallest problem from my homework. 
10. Final thing I've learned is, that I NEED to LEARN how to cook. Haha poor kiddos have to go through a lot of trial and error. YouTube and pinterest are always going while I'm in the kitchen haha.

Anywho, I'm still going through a lot of transitioning and slowly but surely I'll become who I've always wanted to be.

If you could take anything from this post, please take the following:
Always be kind to others whether you think they deserve it or not. You never know how much that bit of kindness will mean to that person. Also whatever is meant to be, it'll be. Don't force anything to work. 

I hope and pray that y'all  have a wonderful day. I'm rooting for y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment