Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 is MY YEAR

This year is going to be my year.
I can feel it down to my bones lol.

I'm so determined to make this year about me. Sounds selfish, then so be it.
It's going to be a Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul all the way.


I want to just be an overall better person.
And I am so focus on being as fit as possible.
Right now I'm doing a Jillian Michaels challenge on IG.
Follow me! estef_plus2

Also I am noticing that I am changing. I think it's in a good way.
I am learning happiness comes from within, and that to depend on yourself for a lot of things in life.
I am learning to not settle for anything less than you deserve.
I am learning if things are meant to be, everything will fall into place without having to force anything.
I am learning how to just go with the flow of things.
I am learning that if you want to grow as a person, or in a career, or anything, change is necessary.
I am learning to just be happy.
I am learning that you can't change someone or things that are out of your control. 

I'll continue to keep y'all updated on how the challenge is going as well as how this year is going :)

Def going to try to keep up on this little blog of mine more :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment