Friday, June 29, 2012

Unflavored Gelatin, freak out & reddness

So the title I'm sure is a little bit out there. Let me start at the beginning. Pinterest. If you don't already follow me on there click here. Anywho while I was on there I came across this awesome looking blackhead mask. Now I have major blackheads. Its as if I have dirt on my nose or something. So of course I was on that like white on rice. Here are my steps for this mask. I suggest you click on the link, if you haven't already from above.

              My freshly washed face! Sorry for the whiteness. I cannot tan for some odd reason.



Here are the ingredients she said to use. I had everything on hand. Also the Gelatin I got from Fry's, and its already prepacked in 1 tablespoon, which was awesome! I also used a used yogurt container.

Mixing time!




THEN I MISSED A VERY IMPORTANT STEP. THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE LINK

I didn't put this in the microwave...so this is what I got...

Why didn't it look like the pic?!


Soooo I waited 17 mins just to make sure those bastard blackheads leave my dirty looking nose!

When I started to "peel" it off, it didn't peel off...I was scratching that shit off...
This is the part where I started to freak out! It was as if I had super glue on my face and I
couldn't get that shit off! I was scratching my face like a maniac. My kiddos actually came in the bathroom just to see "mommy acting like a kitty". At least they had a flipping blast...little shits.


So what were my results after I finally gave up scratching my face like I was under attack by ants...


REDNESS!!!!


And that damn beast of a pimple was making sure he was on high alert now!
Anywho, my skin does feel nice and soft now =] I am going to definitely try it out again but this time I am not going to forget a step!!! So is this a pinterest winner or failure??

Have any of you tried any beauty tips from pinterest? Was it a win or fail?

Until next time! Which might be in a hour ;]













                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment