Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome!!

It took me quite a bit before I had a chance to actually sit down and write something somewhat interesting here. Well I just wanted to give you a little bit of background of my little family and yours truly (Estefanie). =]

Let's see, well as you can tell I am a single mom with two little ones. I work full time, plus go to school, trying to get healthy,  run my crazy household with my mom nagging the whole entire way ;] love you mom!

Well enough about me, let's get started my main focus of the month. I am trying to lose 20 + pounds within the month, becasuse I want to do a marathon with my rocking friend Katie, whose little man is turning 1 next week, yet she looks like she never even had a baby...is that jealousy you hear?...YUP!  Ugh to actually be able to fit back into your clothes after you had your baby and keep the weight off! Who wouldn't be jealous?! Another little background moment: I gained 100 pounds (EVEN) with both of my pregnances. Crazy huh? Well keep in mind I am 5'9 and I started off only weighing about 130 - 135 lbs before I got pregnant.  Anywho back to the crazy moment I thought I could do a marathon...oh wait, I already signed up...Did I mention there is swimming involved? Well that is another reason why I HAVE TO lose weight. Well I'll post pics soon (hopefully today). Also I'll try to post what my daily attempt of working out is as well as my eating habits. Thanks!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment