Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guilty...

Well I gained back some of the weight I have lost...Ugh...I am not in a good mood, that's for sure. Any advice of staying on track? I am trying so hard! But it just doesn't seem good enough. I haven't had a soda in 2 weeks! Surely that alone would have made me lose some weight, but no. Ugh I do so well during the day, but at night is when I have my issues. I am starving by the time I get off work and then I don't make that good of choices because I get off at 6, by the time I get home after picking the kiddos from day care, its almost 7pm and bed time is at 8pm. So I take them out to eat most nights. Tsk tsk tsk...I know! Ugh but what can I do? This is my first time trying to change my lifestyle by healthy eating but I feel like I just keep failing...Trial and error I suppose but mostly error...Anywho I didn't cheap as much today. I had 2 tablespoons of mac n cheese. That's as far as it goes for cheating. =] That is good! Well hopefully I am back on track! =]

E

No comments:

Post a Comment