Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up

Of course I love link ups!
So here you go :)
button

Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....I am the only one who understood my homework growing up.

My best friend says...that I am the cra cra one in our in our way too close, that we've seen each other naked, puke all over, drunken, tears & tattoos relationship. Oh and that I'm the beaner one ;)

People call me...everything but my REAL name. It's E-S-T-E-F-A-N-I-E not Stephanie. Sign. Never winning that battle.

I most often dream...about my huge bouncy boobs, and filthy rich/hot husband that I will eventually have.

The best part of my day...is bedtime. This mama LOVES her sleep :) Plus I gets to cuddle with the kiddos.

I really don't understand...why YOLO is this HUGE thing. I think Katt Williams says it best ;)

I get really annoyed...by AZ drivers. I have my "bird" ready at all times ;)

There's nothing like a...massage after a long day. Or a night filled with ice cream cake and Magic Mike that should have been made in 3D...

Lately, I can't get enough...friends. I've been every where lately. Baby showers, cinco de drinko, graduations, blah, blah, blah. Now leave me alone with my damn ice cream cake! ;) 

One thing I am NOT is...someone who holds their tongue. I think it, I say it.

I spent too much money on...daycare. That shit is more than my rent! And with summer camp that is just going to be cra cra. here I come 3rd job!

I want to learn....how to be a REALLY good cook ;) I may have the fat girl bounce, but that don't mean I work that bounce in the kitchen.

If I ever met _________, I would...Robert Downey Jr, I would have a mental fuck with him. Probably have a sarcasm battle with him.

I can't stop...BELIEVING!!!

Never have I ever...kissed a girl and liked it...used cherry chapstick ;P

Reese Witherspoon...is Reese Witherspoon...

Night y'all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment